Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
Department - Program
Reporting to - Program Director
Start Date - Immediate
Salary - US$43.5-48k / annum
*Do not send an application if you're not in Croatia
Our mission at the Programs and Events (P&E) Division of Coaching.com is to raise the global standard of coaching, supporting coaches’ professional and personal growth.
How we do that is by providing professional coaches with access to the best online education in collaboration with the world’s leading coaching experts. The results of those partnerships are interactive and digital learning experiences that allow the coaching community to grow and shape their skills as a coach, and empower them to have a profound impact on human life.
As part of the Program Team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on a community of over 100,000 professionals. We are looking for an established Program Manager who brings creativity, structure and significant experience in setting up and delivering large scale online educational projects.
This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an experienced and talented individual who is passionate about account management, project or program management, building partnerships and helping team members grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse communities globally.
Report directly to the Program Director to deliver Coaching.com’s P&E strategic objectives and implement program priorities.
1. Program Management:
- Develop program delivery strategies, monitoring, and reporting using project management methodologies and tools.
- Manage program through the launch and delivery phase - setting strategy, scope, objectives, milestones, and results.
- Ensuring stakeholders follow through on agreed objectives, milestones and results.
- Act as communication gatekeeper for stakeholders - including regular updates, communications, and troubleshooting issues as required
2. Program Development:
- Coordinate creation of relevant toolkits and resources in line with the different programs, projects and events.
- Work cross collaboratively on developing new programs curriculum, communicating brand value, and building out the user journey with external stakeholders, and the internal team of designers, copywriters, developers, marketing and sales team members, as well as freelance contractors, supporting them to meet agreed targets, and reporting on progress.
- Proposing improvements to existing or creating of new process documents, reviewing and testing program pages.
- Provide support for our content management system - storing and monitoring of Summit resources in an organized fashion.
3. Program Delivery:
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of all tasks and processes related to your program.
- Support external stakeholder Contributors (hosts, facilitators, and others) according to the stage of delivery and their needs.
- Collaborate with other Program Managers and manage Program Coordinators on program delivery.
- Tracking and managing attendance, satisfaction, and feedback data.
- Identify new opportunities for growth, efficiency, and productivity.
You have experience of at least 3 years in planning and building digital products, as well as extensive experience in digital project management.
You're a strong communicator:
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal customers and stakeholders from different countries and cultures.
You're great at designing projects:
You have all the skills to develop and facilitate effective, efficient, and engaging programs. You have previous experience with working with multi-platform content to support targeted learning and behavioral change using best practices in learning theory, learning technology, change management, and communication.
You're a leader:
You demonstrate innovative thinking, ownership and leadership as you manage projects, providing guidance to juniors, delegating tasks and keep partners informed consistently. You naturally take the lead and enjoy the responsibility of being in charge of a project.
You deliver results:
You are a dynamic self-starter. You are able to work independently, with your own initiative to achieve agreed aims and objectives and find creative solutions to problems. You love working with autonomy and don't enjoy micro-management.
You're adaptable and flexible:
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment. Able to proactively manage your own well-being and the challenges of remote working.
You're experienced in facilitation:
Can engage and focus a room to gain buy-in and consensus on various subjects while keeping the program on time and ensure participants stay engaged and supported.
You've had experience building communities:
Some experience growing digital communities and facilitating engagement and retention of communities.
- Flexible working hours (note: at least half of your working hours would need to overlap with Eastern Time/New York time working hours)
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of the world's leading experts.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative, and collaborative environment.
- 20 days of vacation.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Program Manager Job Application
- Cover letter with 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position. Please also state how many years of experience you have with Project management.
Incomplete requirements will not be entertained. Thank you.