Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
is a bootstrapped, profitable, 100% remote, ~90 person team of thoughtful individuals who value autonomy and impact.
We ❤️ startups & SMBs. Since 2013, we’ve been building a CRM that focuses on better communication, without the hassle of manual data entry or complex UI. Our goal: double the productivity of every sales rep.
We’re looking to add an experienced SaaS product marketing leader to be responsible for marketing Close’s CRM and sales productivity solutions to the startup and small business market.
About the Role
As Close’s Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the product marketing strategy aimed at positioning Close as the leading CRM solution for small businesses and startups.
You and your team will be responsible for delivering and defining messaging, crafting go-to-market strategies, and owning cross-functional product launches for Close's features.
You'll sit at the critical intersection of our product and our prospects. It will be your responsibility to ensure our product team, our marketing team, and our prospects are in alignment when it comes to messaging, positioning, and Close's unique value.
What you'll do
- Work with the Product & Engineering teams to inform and educate our target market and current customers about new products and solutions.
- Identify and define the ideal customer profile for Close, and the buyer personas that generally purchase.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning that articulates what we do and how we're different than our competitors
- Lead the GTM approach for new products and features
- Keep a pulse on competitive and industry trends
- Act as the voice of the customer with our internal teams
Who you are
- Physically based in the United States
- 5+ years working as a product marketer for a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience in a product marketing leadership role, managing multiple individual contributors at once
- A strong philosophy and track record of communicating the effectiveness of a SaaS product to a specific audience of prospects and customers