Job Description: Product Manager Node-as-a-Service
We are a community of ambitious, self-reflective people building core infrastructure for blockchain protocols. At Chorus One we’re motivated by the conviction of choice and freedom for token holders and users of blockchain networks, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At Chorus One we empower people to do their best work and make our greatest contribution as an organization.**
As a Product Manager, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) wear many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Product Management Team, you will broadly be responsible for developing the company’s product roadmap for Node as a Service.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Chorus One Business Development team to translate business vision into multi-quarter product strategy and roadmap for an institutional-grade crypto staking platform to be used by fund managers and institutions dealing with crypto assets
- Create and maintain detailed Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents that are supported by extensive market research and customer feedback
- Drive alignment with Engineering around your product roadmap as well as navigate around constraints and mitigate potential risks
- Scoping and designing integration opportunities with crypto custody and wallet providers partners.
- Develop and maintain an API strategy that is informed by partner and customer use cases
- Develop a data management strategy in support of managing and reporting on staking rewards
- Build excitement and understanding within the engineering team on product opportunities
- Drive product development from conception to launch
- Monitor development status and identify issues / risks in a timely fashion and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution
- Define and measure product success and excellence metrics to help prioritize efforts with the highest impact
- 5+ years of experience directly in product management or product engineering. Preferably with B2B, financial markets experience
- Previous experience working in software product management and bringing software products to market
- Experience in launching API-based software products and services
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Past experience working closely with UX/UI designers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, other related technical field, or equivalent certifications.
- Experience with developing B2B SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency and financial markets
- Working understanding of DevOps and Agile Development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 plus equity. Final salary commensurate with experience.
Chorus One is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.