Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
(GMT+/-3h, fully-remote, international team, dev-tools)
Checkly is on a mission to build the #1 reliability automation platform for developers. We make End-to-End automation delightful, fast, and code-driven. A workflow with a world-class developer experience!
Thousands of developers are using Checkly today, we are approaching the milestone of 2.5 billion check runs and raised our $10M Series A led by CRV!
We are on a bottom-up/product-led growth (PLG) path and want to continue growing organically, with the right dash of Enterprise sales.
What you'll do
As our second Product Manager, you will be at the heart of our product and developer offering. Together with a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for empowering developers to truly own operations. You will report to our CTO.
- Own the discovery phase: talk to customers, sketch out mockups and prep specs and acceptance criteria.
- Ship new features: Work closely with your Engineering Lead, Product Designer and Engineers to develop delightful new features and extend current features.
- Plan product launches together with our go-to-market team, make sure people know about and adopt new features.
- Drive discussions via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with partners.
- Experience as a Product Manager, working on technical products and developer platform. Prior experience in the monitoring space is a very big plus.
- You are very hands-on in creating mock designs, assessing technical viability and writing micro-copy.
- You "get" developers — our main customers — through your technical background.
- You have shipped multiple product features to developers, from concept to delivery.
- You never ship "big bang", but manage early access, beta and staged rollouts using feature flags.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- The ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment, while you also enjoy getting to know your colleagues and helping others.
- Love for exceptional UX/DX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Located between GMT-3 and GMT+3.
What we offer
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Fair and competitive salary (see below)
- Stock options
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work
- 27 days of paid vacation + your local public holidays
- Paid sick leave & parental leave
- Work with the latest technologies
- Modern laptop and equipment
- $1,000 learning & visiting budget
- Co-working budget
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Employment & Contractor options
Fair, competitive, and transparent pay is very important for us. Therefore we work with a standardized salary calculator
that includes several factors such as seniority level as well as location.
For this role of Mid to Senior Product Manager, we're looking at a range of $73,000 - $102,000 or €64,800 - €90,000 for someone located in a similar cost of market as Germany. If you live in a lower or higher cost of market range, that also moves the pay range.
If this sounds interesting, please apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table. We'd love to hear from you!
If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc) because of a disability, chronic illness or neurodiversity, we want to provide those. If you're comfortable disclosing this, please let us know in your cover letter.
We're all about being transparent and setting clear expectations. That's why we've put together our hiring playbook
. There you'll find a sneak peek of who we are and what you can expect in our hiring process.