ChartMogul's Subscription Analytics and Data Platform product helps digital subscription businesses measure, understand and grow their recurring revenues.
In addition to innovating on our category defining product, we’re BIG on Content. When we talk about content, we mean rich educational guides, well thought through articles, insightful podcasts and videos that help to democratize complex analytical concepts for a wide audience. This is not click-bait “Content Marketing” that’s all-too present on the web today. We treat our content as product in its own right — it has a user experience, leaves the audience better off and with a reinforced positive impression of our brand.
Over the past 6 years, we’ve built a loyal, recurring audience at ChartMogul and established our brand as a thought leader in the SaaS and subscription industry. And now we’re ready to take that to the next level, with your help.
Today, ChartMogul publishes on a Blog, a resource library for downloadable guides, other channels like iTunes and Soundcloud for podcasts. We plan to expand our efforts and reach, through any channel that’s relevant to our audience. Though more important than the channel is the quality of the thinking and the writing/production that goes into every post.
As a Senior Analyst within ChartMogul's content team, you’d be responsible for bringing your own unique set of analytical skills to our content. This could be in:
- Industry commentary, analysis and interpretation
- Data visualization and analysis
- Podcast hosting and production
- Video production
- Taking part in the day-to-day publishing workflow (ideation, drafting, production, publishing and distribution)
What we’re looking for:
- You have the industry knowledge, skills and intelligence required to do truly original work that stands out in the crowded space of 'SaaS content marketing'.
- You have worked in the software/technology industry for at least 5 years.
- You are comfortable forming and expressing original opinions, backed up by your high level competence and industry knowledge.
- You can write perfect English.
- You can produce engaging, carefully-considered and well-researched articles. To you, writing about your findings is second nature, and a way to process your thoughts.
- You have an educational background in computing, product, finance, economics (ideal) or another relevant field.
- You’re self-motivated and are comfortable defining and achieving ambitious targets for your work.
- You have experience with the technical side of producing, editing and publishing audio and video content.