☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, VC-backed startup and currently ~25 team members, distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Looking for a mid-level Technical Customer Success Manager with SaaS experience living in Americas or Europe to join our fast-growing Customer Success team.
- Our application process is different — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
Responsibilities of this role
- Drive new customer onboarding, which includes: leading kick-off calls, sharing best practices, joining implementation check-ins, co-building sessions, etc.
- Be the customer’s strategic partner throughout the whole customer journey, driving product adoption and identifying risks or opportunities
- Run regular customer expert sessions with our top customers to jointly identify how they can better leverage Chameleon to drive value.
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs and influencing product priorities within our team.
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner
- Partner with the Sales team both during the sales process and throughout the whole customer journey to help identify opportunities and risks.
- Directly address customer questions and identify opportunities to improve our product education resources
- Proactively investigate, resolve, and act as a point of escalation for any technical issues customers come across.
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a Customer Success Manager, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or similar role.
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS; web technologies (e.g. iframes, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.); APIs; and browser console debugging tools.
- Empathy with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances; a desire to help others.
- Eye for design and interest in how software UX can be improved.
- Passion for digital products and interest in becoming an expert in the field of product-led growth, user onboarding, and self-serve success.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection (you will have video calls with customers as a part of this position)
- You are in an Americas or European timezone ****(i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 // 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 etc.)
- If you are not in these timezones we unfortunately cannot consider you for this role
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
🌈 Chameleons are all different and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren't required to associate or identify with any specific labels. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. That's what helps us all grow and evolve.