As a Senior Support Specialist for CartHook’s Post Purchase Offers app, you are a team of one and are the first point of contact for our merchants. You’ll help craft and maintain the support documentation to keep it up-to-date for all new releases. You’ll represent our company with the highest level of service in every interaction, from answering live chat to help with basic how-to questions to troubleshooting technical issues and providing the product team with valuable customer insight. You'll also assist merchants who are in the onboarding process by helping with account setup and how-to questions. You'll use your solid communication and strong customer relationship skills to help new and existing customers successfully use the CartHook Post Purchase Offers product. As part of a growing team, you'll help create effective procedures, policies, and standards to further expand and develop our support department.
This role works closely with the Success, Product, and Marketing teams to create a strong customer-centric culture and ensure efficient and effective product engagement and retention for our customers.
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS support environment
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner via email, live chat
- Own new customer onboarding and product demos using Zoom
- Ability to problem-solve, track and follow up on a variety of technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up with customers to ensure their support issues are resolved
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ownership of support documentation, support responses, support processes, and outreach
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as customer relationship skills
- Clearly communicate any initiatives, operational changes, and other important information to the team in a timely manner
- Deploy and follow the execution of new tools/processes
- Create and manage support KPI’s and report to appropriate stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & make independent decisions
- A team player that can contribute valuable feedback from the merchant and collaborate with multiple teams
- Experience growing and leading teams
- Experience with collecting data from support interactions to find trends and areas of opportunity for improvement
- Are excited about doing big work and making a difference at a small company
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
So, are you game? If yes, let’s talk! Submit your application here: https://forms.gle/du4we9G4ekRSp1Fk8
CartHook helps leading Shopify stores delight their customers with offers after they check out. After five-plus years of running a checkout optimization platform for Shopify merchants, we launched the Post Purchase Offers app in the Shopify app store in November 2020.
We’re up and running and primed for growth. You can be a part of that growth by establishing the practices and processes for a key part of our support efforts.
Who We Are
We’re a group of people who give a damn. We believe in doing what’s right and speaking up, even when it’s difficult. We pursue success, humbly.
We are a fully remote team on two continents, and we bridge time zones and distance with thorough and transparent communication and processes designed to support and include each other. You’ll get to work with awesome people in almost every part of the company. We value and encourage input and ideas from everyone, no matter what their role or how long they’ve been with us.
We believe that diversity makes us stronger. We provide a safe, welcoming space for those who are marginalized. CartHook is an equal opportunity employer. At CartHook, you can be the person you are, regardless of ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, age, size, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We want to build a diverse team and urge individuals with varied backgrounds to apply to our open roles. Let's do the hard work together.
How We Work
Live where you want:
We’re a hybrid of co-located and distributed teams, so you can live and work just about wherever you want. For this role, you should be located in the US and be able to work in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8) and Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).
No crazy hours:
We’re all adults and we trust each other to manage and communicate our time appropriately. There’s no need to punch a clock. We look at what you accomplish. We work hard and smart, but we’re in this for the long haul.
Responsible time off:
We want you to take time off; it makes you happier, healthier, and more productive. In fact, we have an unlimited time-off policy, plus two mandatory weeks for a holiday break in December/January. It’s important you take the time you need, whether you’re caring for your health, the health of a family member, or going on vacation. (We look forward to seeing pictures of your trip in #the-pub Slack channel!) Be mindful of Black Friday through Cyber Monday. That’s our merchants’ busiest time of the year, and we need all hands on deck.
Grow and learn:
We aren’t satisfied with what we already know; we want to learn more and we want you to as well. Think conferences (when those are a thing again), online courses and resources, and dedicated time away to learn something new…it’s up to you and your manager. Let us know what you need.
Insurance coverage: For our U.S. employees, we offer health, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of your medical and dental premiums and 75% for vision. We also cover a percentage of the premiums for dependents. If our default plan isn’t right for you, there are other options available to fit your needs.
Parental leave: All parents who welcome a new child by birth, surrogacy, foster, or adoption are eligible to take 8 weeks of paid leave. All birth mothers are eligible for an additional 8 weeks of paid leave. New mothers will be able to have a flexible, soft re-entry coming back to work.
Employees are eligible for a 401k plan provided by Guideline
and integrated into our payroll system. Plans are funded by the employee.