Hi there! 👋
We're Carb Manager, and our mission is to promote and support healthy and sustainable eating lifestyles. We're looking for an amazing marketing associate to be a part of our campaign strategy, copy creation, and day-to-day activities. Part of this role also includes community management to help us spread the word about what we do and support our users on social channels.
Carb Manager is the #1 health and fitness app for people on low-carb, Keto, and other macros-focused diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 8 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals. Carb Manager is a top health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 500,000 five-star reviews.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
- The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
Here are some of the areas you would be responsible for:
- Identify and develop opportunities to engage and support our community
- Write sparkling, high-performing copy for our marketing initiatives
- Create email templates and campaigns on our customer engagement platform
- Help produce our newsletter and seasonal content
- Source or produce video and image content to enhance our marketing materials
- Work with our Product and Customer Support teams on wider initiatives that drive engagement and support our users in improving their health
- Manage social media channels. Engage with users for support, motivation, and education.
- Report on social media activity and trends for Carb Manager and the wider health and fitness market
The main skills we're looking for:
- You're an excellent writer. Nearly prefect.
- You're excited about learning and improving our users' experience
- You're flexible and adaptable
- You're comfortable around people you just met (i.e. our users) and can ask deep questions to understand where they're coming from
- You have experience with social media marketing: creating content and managing multiple accounts
- You have a passion for health & fitness, an in-depth knowledge of the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, and the science of metabolic health
Some other desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of email marketing and/or app engagement automation tools (Leanplum, Braze, Iterable, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Some experience with video editing
- Light design skills (know your way around Canva or similar)
- YouTube management and growth
Since we are a remote team, you'll need to have:
- Your own dedicated workspace
- High-quality internet access
We're a fun, friendly, talented group of product-minded professionals, who love designing features that delight and support our customers, learning new technologies, sharing memes, and swapping recipes. Our team hails from all corners of the globe, from the Americas to New Zealand to the Canary Islands.
- Work from anywhere
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401(k) option for U.S. employees
- 12 paid holidays
- Generous vacation and personal days policy
- Annual retreat, when travel becomes possible again
- Fun, friendly, and talented coworkers
- The opportunity to make a positive change in lives of millions
Be sure to mention the words PREFECT WRITER when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants.