Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing a robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of over two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you're more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone you're our really cool cousin. Just kidding... sort of, but here's what we offer:
- Dough: Competitive Salary
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture: Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things: Job Stability, Commuter Benefits
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a determined and eager individual who has a passion for working with data, solving problems creatively, and delivering high customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be excited to learn about BuildingLink data structures, onboarding processes, integration systems, and working with third-party developers to help us reach our goals. In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of different property tech integrations including payments, accounting software, access control (keyless entry), package management, smart homes, and more. You will understand the dependency of data elements across platforms and the risks and impact of data changes to the customer. You will also be comfortable knowing how and what data can be manipulated for the purposes of onboarding and integration. The ideal candidate will be a Microsoft Excel expert and be able to use commands in clever ways to work with data. This role is cross-functional and will work closely with customer support, training, implementation, sales, and product.
- Onboard new BuildingLink customers by connecting their data either directly or via integrations from existing software in-use.
- Review, cleanse, and manipulate data as needed to successfully load it into the BuildingLink system.
- Run quality assurance on the data once loaded, inspecting for discrepancies before and after going live.
- Monitor the integrity of data across numerous programs and platforms on an ongoing basis, correcting issues as they arise.
- Work with the Customer Support, Training, and Implementation teams to resolve any data-related issues brought to the team's attention.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes used to onboard customers, conduct integrations, handle integration support requests, and to act on daily alerts.
- Coordinate with the Product Specialists, Integrations and the Sales and Implementation teams to prioritize and execute data initiatives, communicating and working closely with customers along the way.
- Expertise in Excel
- Sharp attention to detail
- Willingness to learn the complexity of an exciting property technology product
- Comfortable working with a team
- Desire to work in a fast paced industry
- Ability to communicate across teams internally to explain an integration
- Able to complete multiple tasks in a day and handle different projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Persistent in follow ups with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Exceptional problem solving skills that include an ability to uncover possible next step when faced with an obstacle
- 2 years related educational or prior work experience
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high- rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings' operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you're looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.