We are a growth-stage education technology company on a mission to curate the world's videos and podcasts, making them relevant and specific for education. Rich media in the online delivery of learning experiences is critical to engage students and achieve better outcomes. We enhance the learning experiences for K12 and higher-ed students bringing learning to life with digital media from the best content creators such as Sci Show, Crash Course, Ted Talks and many more.
Sales at Boclips
Our sales team is an experienced edtech sales team based across the US in Austin, Chicago, Boston and Florida and worldwide in London and Dubai. We have working options to suit everyone, we have office hubs in Boston and London and the option to work fully remote.
Who are our customers?
- Education publishers turning print books into digital experiences
- Charter or virtual schools looking for exciting ways to engage students
- Edtech platforms creating learning experiences for students
What's great about this role?
We've been experiencing 100% yoy growth over the last two years and you'll be joining at an exciting time. You'll play a part in Boclips' growth and success by sourcing, engaging and closing customers in your territory building a healthy pipeline of customers and managing the full lifecycle from prospecting to close to ongoing management of those accounts. All alongside an international team. Not forgetting the chance to come to London and other locations in Europe for a team meetups!
Your Day to Day
- Research the education market in the North America region and create and prioritise a list of target accounts based on our 2022 growth objectives.
- Identify, attract and engage and close new customers in this region. You'll build your own pipeline of customers using a variety of channels - email, phone, chat, and more.
- Monitor the health of your accounts by looking at platform usage and data.
- You'll collaborate with our Content team to understand new content creators we are working with that will be relevant to your accounts.
- You'll collaborate with our product team to provide customer feedback.
- You'll keep our CRM, hubspot, in top notch order
Here's some guidelines on what we are on the lookout for —
- At least 2-3 years of full cycle technology sales experience with B2B customers.
- Experience in selling solutions in digital learning (ideally)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- You love connecting with people.
- Methodological, and highly-organised.
- You're proactive, resourceful and comfortable with a startup environment.
- You're a team player! We're one team.
- Self-driven and not easily discouraged.
Note! Please do not see everything in this job posting as a ‘must have'. Don't be deterred from applying if you feel you're close to a match but not ‘spot on'. We want you to apply anyway.
We prioritise plenty of time off to recharge, investing in self development and enjoying fun experiences together around the world.
- Starting from $75,000 base and $100,000+ OTE + accelerators for over achievement of quota.
- 30 days vacation + 9 public holidays + 7 days sick leave
- Health, dental vision plans with BlueCross BlueShield and Guardian
- Professional development budget ($2,000 / year)
- Home office Budget
- Working Options: Office hub in Boston, hybrid or fully remote
- Global and team meetups around the world (when safe and possible again).
- This role is open to anyone based on ET or CT to allow crossover time with the UK and European team.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.