Do you consider yourself a real estate pro or enthusiast? Do you spend more time looking at rental property deals and social media posts than you do with your family? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things real estate related? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
My name is Saad and I run Growth at Baselane.com, a free and all-in-one rental property management platform that offers free banking, bookkeeping, rent collection, and much more to smaller landlords and real estate investors. Our mission is to make rental property investing and management easy for smaller landlords and investors.
We’re looking for an expert SEO real estate writer who can help us expand our site.
The site is in its early stages and we are putting an experienced content team together to produce top-quality content to grow the site into a hub for all things real estate investing and managing and like-minded real estate investing enthusiasts.
So far we have seen some great success with the site in terms of Google rankings and traffic in under a year and we want to keep growing.
We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing (200+ articles). The majority of these are 1K-1.5K word length articles that require some research and insight to produce a quality piece of content that our readers will find useful.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love the most - real estate investing! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself to be a pro on this topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including “How to articles”, Tips (7 best ways to collect rent), comparison articles, state investing guides, and much more.
For this, we need someone who understands the fundamentals of real estate investing in the U.S., no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for real estate investing, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
You must have high-quality research skills with a detailed oriented approach to be able to provide factually correct, unique, and helpful insights to our readers. SEO experience, personality, and real estate knowledge are highly important in the role to understand our processes, our products and our competitors.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team that is driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools and training, including using new AI tools, to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks and revisions.
You’ll also get to be a part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- 2-3 relevant links to your published work, ideally you’ve written about real estate before
- Experienced SEO content writer
- Submit 5+ articles a week
- Fact-checking and sourcing information
- Excellent research skills – we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
- Following formatting and link guides
- Making revisions as requested by the editorial team
- Excellent writing style with no spelling or grammatical errors
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- Must have genuine passion for real estate investing niche
- Willing to take the time to learn new processes and tools (AI tools) to work with us for the best content
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
- Per word or fixed per blog (for discussion)
- Consistent workload every month: 10,000-20,000 words per month
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of high performing team (learn from the best)
- 100% remote work
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- You get to write about real estate!
Apply Here - Fill out this application: https://forms.gle/eyGjf6srHYGNEgiX6