We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.
Newchip is a global virtual startup accelerator with a goal of providing world changing early stage startups with the tools, skills, and mentorship and networks necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to eventual acquisition.
-We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team.
-We've helped fund over $150M into companies and are looking for entrepreneurial oriented individuals who are in it for the long-haul to truly help startups and create investment returns to our investors.
-If you're looking to make a difference, we're here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere.
That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal equals personal success.
If you do, and you are ready to grow exponentially as an individual and in your career, apply below.
What we are looking for:
Our dream candidate's #1 trait is a compelling hunger and passion to achieve something great in life and change the world. Experience can be gained over time but your passion and drive are what will make you stand out. You'll be working closely with the founders as we rapidly grow, deploy new technologies, and all of the birthing pains that come with it.
We're looking for someone who is hyper-organized, resourceful, and that truly enjoys working as a team to achieve the company vision. This role has a healthy balance of strategy and operational acumen. Hubspot is the core engine of our marketing and sales organization. You must have the ability to manage the intricacies of Hubspot while aligning the platform to match our organizational goals and strategies.
We're looking for an innovative, get-it-done, Hubspot guru that can drive results. As the organization continues to move towards a unified marketing tech stack, this role will be critical in implementing and building out the proper processes, workflows, dashboards, reports and customizations within Hubspot and other connected integrations.
You have a strong work ethic and are remarkably persistent. You're a meticulous marketing technology engineer this is able to handle complex technical projects and maintaining our core platforms for optimal efficiency and success.
- Hungry, humble, and a desire to do great things together
- Worked within or led a previous marketing team in the startup arena
- Comfortable working closely with founders, giving and receiving feedback
- Desire to establish a career + entrepreneurial/startup mindset
- Seeks responsibility but understands the need for mentorship
- Comfortable filling multiple marketing hats/roles in a fast-paced company
Job Responsibilities including, but not limited to
- Work closely with the organization's leadership to maintain Hubspot and other systems in alignment with the direction and mission of the company
- Maintain Hubspot and relevant connected marketing technology systems to ensure that that tech stack is fully operation and performing at maximum efficiency
- Provide reports, data and metrics as needed for key executives
- Deeply analytical to understand how to most effectively measure campaigns and other key metrics of the company
- Regularly QA systems and integrations to ensure they are functioning properly
- Have in-depth knowledge of the entire Hubspot platform
- Develop and maintain lead scoring and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Intimately understand segmentation and appropriately segment lists into relevant groups
- Develop, deploy and maintain workflows and automation to drive sales
- Manage and scrub data to ensure clean databases
- Design and launch various campaigns based on parameters set by the marketing leaeadership
- Hubspot Administrator > Senior Hubspot Administrator > Director of Marketing Technology
- Potential to grow and evolve into additional or separate roles based on passion, drive, and skills
- Brilliant Hubspot guru
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
- Must have official training in Hubspot
- Proven track record in managing a Hubspot platform
- Strong people skills. You'll be working with a lot of team members and customers; some are introverted. You should have a talent for making people feel instantly comfortable, willing to share, and communicate effectively.
- Independent problem solver. We want someone who's able to tackle difficult problems on their own and proactively looks for new ways to improve Newchip. Must be solution-oriented, not problem-oriented. When you see a problem, you don't point at it, your immediate reaction is to offer a solution. In other words, ability to create, be mentored, and also effectively use Google. Rarely is a problem a "first", if you can learn to solve it without help, that's a major win.
- Prioritize efficiently. You'll be juggling a thousand things at once. Be able to recognize which tasks are most important to the company mission and priorities, and get those done.
- Learn quickly. There are tons of details to learn; securities regulations are quite complex and we move fast. You must be able to absorb and retain a lot of facts quickly; nobody likes answering the same question three times.
Want to stand out? Provide a cover letter on why you want to work with Newchip, a portfolio of previous work and samples, and a link to your LinkedIn via email to email@example.com. Video intro cover letters are a plus!!
- Must have at least 1-3 years in a Hubspot administrator role
- BS/MS degree in marketing, CIS or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred
- Team experience - you'll be working with team so you'll have to work well with others.
- You're an effective communicator of marketing strategy and outcomes.
- You're comfortable reporting and presenting marketing results to various company stakeholders.
- You're able to solve complex problems without getting deterred by failure.
- You test new strategies and campaigns relentlessly.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and process.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and project management.
- You must be a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- You must have an exceptional eye for quality in marketing collateral and an unwillingness to compromise on the quality with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines, communicate needs, and address concerns immediately.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions.
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas.
- Compensation packages include competitive rates, performance incentives, equity, and company stock options.
- Covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances. plus we offer a 401k program.
- Up to 30 days of vacation allotted per year including PTO, Holidays, Sick Days and Election Day.
- Build culture and engage startup community with frequently planned outings and team events.
- Access to all of our certified accelerator programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $250k+).
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe!