Position is 100% remote, Europe time zones
Archilogic is a technology company that empowers creators with accessible building information.
We are a team of experts and technologists who have been pushing the envelope across the building industry, and we bring our experience into every decision we make. We come from backgrounds in architecture, software engineering, data science, real estate and development, and more.
The world has witnessed an explosion of location-aware applications and experiences made possible by mapping platforms. We think the next explosion of innovation will happen in interior space, and Archilogic is the premier platform that will make that possible. We democratize valuable data about interior space by moving it out of the domain of "experts" and make it useful and accessible for everyone that needs it. We live for the moment people realize that they have what it takes to innovate in interior space - even without a team of architects. And we're obsessed with consistently adding value for them at every turn.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed organization with team members spread across the world - from Athens to New York and Uruguay to Poland. Our headquarters and the largest office is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have a second office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you're ready to be part of the team that's taking on the building-design-software giants of yesteryear, we'd love to work with you and make it happen.
What you'll be doing
- Apply your frontend skills to our customer facing products, taking design documents from tools like Figma and Notion and bringing them to life.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes for various internal and customer-facing Vue.js web apps in a 2-week release cadence.
- Maintain several TypeScript SDKs.
- Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap in an Express.js-like framework developed for AWS Lambda.
- Maintain and improve existing codebase - Node.js 14, TypeScript.
Quality Assurance and Site Reliability
- Troubleshoot production issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions.
- Define and monitor SLIs, SLOs, SLAs
- Analyze code and logs.
- Manage and write internal and public documentations.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience with Databases and SQL
- 2+ years of continuous Integration tools, frameworks, and services
- 2+ years of frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Self-directed learning skills
- Startup spirit and open-minded
- Drive to initialise and push through projects
- Team player with a very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must
- Located in one of the Europe time zones
Nice to haves
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Serverless
- Experience developing large-scale software systems
- Node.js / Express.js experience
- Experience with TypeScript or any statically typed programming language
- Experience with security-related topics.
- Affinity to 3D graphics or Architecture
- Open source projects or contributions
- Brand new office space in central Zürich for occasional office work and gatherings for local employees and visiting team members
- 100% remote work possible - within Central European working hours
- Flexible work hours
- Home office set-up allowance
- Annual training budget
- An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work with
- The chance to be part of "moving" all buildings into the web!