Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, UTC -4:30
Sales Representative - Remote - Americas
Hi! We're amazee.io
, a ZeroOps application delivery hub for engineering teams to deploy applications more easily. Our developer-centric, open source platform makes developers’ lives and jobs easier, minimizing the stress of managing infrastructure or operations. amazee.io supports organizations across the globe to accelerate their cloud and container adoption, along with providing easily managed Kubernetes for developer teams. We run anywhere in the world, with 24/7/365 dedicated support.
We’re looking for a Sales Representative with an interest in web technology and cloud-based solutions. This role is responsible for the qualifying of inbound prospects and soon-to-be new clients, researching your market and taking a targeted and consultative approach to sales. You’ll be the first touchpoint the lead has with amazee.io. You’ll be discussing their business needs and our solutions to these, and, once qualified as an opportunity, you’ll be working on the prospect together with the Sales Engineer, supporting the team post qualification on technical and commercially viable proposals.
Together with the rest of the Sales team, you will ensure a healthy pipeline and revenue stream, and will actively drive the sales process to closure, managing the entire sales cycle with support from the team, as well as having a voice in improving processes, pitches and sales collateral. You’ll be working within an international team that’s fully remote and has customers located around the world.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, then come and join a team of open source enthusiasts, committed to providing flexible web solutions in an open and transparent work environment, and having fun doing it.
This is a remote position. Although we require you to be located in an Americas time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring there is a pipeline of opportunities, qualifying inbound leads, and funneling prospects to Sales Engineers
- Undertaking targeted, well researched prospecting of new clients. No shotgun approach, no spamming, just well researched, targeted sales
- Pitching the value proposition of amazee.io to prospects via Zoom, Linkedin, and other remote channels
- Qualifying and progressing leads to opportunities, working with our Sales engineers on technical proposals and demos
- Putting together sales paperwork and documentation
- Work actively with the sales team to continuously improve processes, sales collaterals, and pitches.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in an active Sales, Business Development role, ideally within Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, or custom software development companies.
- Ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels of the organization.
- You avoid the hard sell method of sales. You let the tech, and an honest, consultative approach do the selling.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfort communicating and documenting in English
- Ability to communicate via gifs and cat emojis
amazee.io is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and inclusion for everyone. As a fully remote company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location. Here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work more than you should
- Fully Remote working
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 1,500 USD or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 500 USD or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A connectivity benefit of 100 USD or equivalent a month, to help with internet/data costs
- Your own tech budget with the freedom to choose your setup
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
- amazee.io Quest! - After 3 years, you’ll get 3 weeks paid off work to undertake a profound personal goal, or undertake a bucket list type challenge
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The amazee.io Team.