Airdev was founded in 2015 to change how software is built.
For many decades, to build custom software, you had to know a coding language. Now, with no-code platforms, you can build high-quality software products visually, without writing a single line of code.
Why does this matter? It means we can build software much more quickly and cheaply. Our clients, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, can envision products and have them built in weeks, instead of months, for a fraction of the cost. It also means that we can tap into an entirely different talent pool - smart and analytical generalists instead of traditional coders.
About the Customer Success Specialist role
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist who will:
- Work with our existing clients to understand their needs and align them to our solution
- Maintain a cadence of communication with each customer
- Monitor performance metrics and other relevant indicators to flag clients who we should following up with
- Work with our internal teams to make sure that our clients are getting the best experience possible
- Help build and formalize processes that this function should follow in the future
Things we look for
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment with our core values
, in all of our people. Some specific qualities for the role include:
- Customer-facing experience: The ideal candidate will have had 2+ years of experience working with customers, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills: This role will spend a large portion of the time working with both client and Airdev stakeholders, so the ideal candidate should be clear structured in both verbal and written communication.
- Interest in no-code: Our work centers around building custom software without code, so interest in the no-code movement is helpful to ensure that the role is rewarding.
- Excitement about working with clients: This will be an externally focused role, so the ideal candidate should generally enjoy working and communicating with clients and be passionate about creating a positive customer experience for them.
- Organization and track record of getting things done: This role requires managing many projects at once, so the ideal candidate should be able to tackle and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way our form operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
*Diversity & Inclusion at AirDev
AirDev is on a mission to make software development more accessible to diverse groups of people and organizations. We value diversity in our customers, partners and employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we provide equal opportunities to all employees, partners and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity disability, or any other protected status under federal, state and local law. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace starting from our hiring and continuing in all parts of our organization.