Are you a talented website conversion expert with experience in site management, A/B testing, website conversion rate optimization, and user experience? Have a bit of conversion copywriting experience or a passion for graphic design? Excited about executing highly effective website analytics, optimization, and development improvements? Like driving increased top-of-funnel, middle-of-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel conversions including MQLs, PQLs, and new customers using website optimization tools?
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented, highly motivated, self-disciplined, Website & CRO Manager who has at least 5 years of website management experience in a B2B SaaS company.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding analytical skills, a history of driving conversion rate improvements through the various stages in the customer’s buyer journey, a strong work ethic, solid communications skills, as well as a keen eye for details who must be able to work both in a team and independently.
Reporting to the Director of Content & SEO, this position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Utilize A/B testing, Heatmapping, and other UX tools to increase MQLs and sales and meet or exceed site goals.
- Manage site navigation, search, taxonomy, categories, filters, and product placement by setting the eCommerce merchandising strategy.
- Work with relevant teams to ensure that product information, templates, and relevant imagery are available and updated for all products.
- Daily analysis and management of our brand’s website. This involves monitoring Google Analytics, customer feedback, Hubspot, Metabase and other data to identify opportunities to improve the user’s digital journey.
- Work with the development team to implement site updates and improvements to make sure the site is fast and error-free for all users.
- Work with the design and content teams to improve conversion rates, increase higher average order value, and drive site engagement.
- Monitor competitor trends to ensure that the digital experience is in line with customer expectations.
- Support image and content uploads where needed.
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Growth opportunities that come with a rapidly scaling business
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, profitable company and a product-focused & customer-oriented team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, online SaaS or eCommerce business
- Strong English writing skills
- Very comfortable working in a metrics-driven culture where you are accountable for specific content-related KPIs.
- Experience with multiple A/B testing platforms
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with one or more headless CMS platforms
- Knowledge of current UI/UX trends
Good To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature/History/Journalism
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Familiarity with web analytics software
- Previous working knowledge of Contentful (or other headless CMS systems)
- Graphic design, image editing, and video editing
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of SEO best practices
- Marketing agency experience