We’re seeking an experienced Frontend Engineer to work in our Product Experience team, focused on building the features that help our users manage their businesses.
We work efficiently and iteratively to ensure our products are modern, easy to use and ultimately make our users happy. More importantly, we're looking for people to build a team of collaborative, supportive and high-skilled engineers that take our user's experience to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Design leaders to build new features
- Frequently iterate on existing UX to ensure we deliver an exceptional, and easy to use experience
- Help build our component library that the entire org uses to create auxiliary products
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- Work with other teams to build a technical ecosystem that enables high velocity, low-waste development
- Work with the integrations team to deliver shared reporting features.
- You have an attention to detail and obsess over the user's experience
- You care about code quality and advocate for best practices
- Fully remote, no location restrictions
- Profit-sharing distributed quarterly
- 4 weeks vacation
- Unlimited paid sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Continuous events like happy hour & regular hosted meetups