Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Agency Enterprise Studio is a company based in Los Angeles and we're looking for 10x Full Stack Developers that are also a cultural fit to work with us on projects that increase Human Agency.
We've been around for many years, and we've worked with large companies like Samsung and Berkshire Hathaway. We have small teams working with a startup mindset. We move fast and get things done.
- Node.js / Next.js
- Work Full-time.
- Work with a 10x dev team.
- Work in internal projects and client projects.
- Build projects with a product focused mentality while keeping your code clean.
- Build modern, efficient apps and test that they work correctly.
- Constantly communicate with clients.
- Review pull requests from other members of the team.
- Have a founder mentality and proactively solve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work exclusively in English. (This is a must)
- A minimum of 2+ years of programming experience with our stack.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Growth mindset.
- Like your work and accomplish many things.
- Ownership mentality.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-management skills. Can work independently/autonomously.
BONUS POINTS FOR
Anything you can bring that will add a lot of value to us and/or our clients.
OTHER STUFF ABOUT US
- Remote work.
- Flexible schedule.
- Monthly salary in USD.
- Multi-company Equity.
- Accountant that manages all the paperwork for you.
- Health Insurance after 3 months.
- Paid Time Off
- English classes.
- Free lunch everyday at the office (if you're there)!
- Weekly talks, gather together with the team exchange knowledge.
- Yearly retreats at the most amazing places.
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS, 1.. 2.. 3.. DONE!
- Initial conversation, we get to know each other and see if it makes sense for both sides.
- Live coding test.
- Final interview.
- Florianopolis office/ Brazil remote