One of the best things about working at ChartMogul is that, when you tell people where you work, they've often actually heard of us. In case you haven't come across ChartMogul, here's what we do: We help people build better subscription businesses, with data.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Advocate to serve our awesome customers via email and occasional phone calls. You will provide frontline support to resolve questions and issues. You will go above and beyond to provide an extraordinary customer experience. By mastering our analytics platform, you will enable our customers to unleash the full potential of ChartMogul.
Further, you will:
• Provide training to new and existing customers.
• Identify and communicate information on issues which require escalation.
• Triage and mediate between customer success, finance, sales, product, development and operations.
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Centre.
• Assist the sales team with the on-boarding of new customers.
• Author macros and contribute to improving strategies for effective problem resolution processes.
• You are detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
• You are good with numbers and enjoy analytical thinking.
• You are passionate about helping others, are self-driven, take ownership and are honest and sincere.
• You sport a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanour.
• You are a team player that thrives in an environment of high performers.
• You have at least two years experience in a technical product support role in a software company (preferably in SaaS).
• You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
• You have experience explaining API's and can do some basic JSON analysis.
• You can either cover 10 am - 6 pm (CET) or 11 am - 7 pm (EST). (You will be locked into one of these time zones)
If this all sounds awesome to you, please apply and let us know about you!