Customer Support Specialist
Posted Nov 13
Headquarters: Jacksonville, FL
We're looking for a few friendly Customer Support Specialists to join us full-time, remotely working from anywhere in the US! Hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Mountain Time and hourly pay will be competitive based on your geographic location.
CE Broker is a small, growing tech company with offices in Jacksonville, FL and Boulder, CO. This is an opportunity to join us in the department where 75% of our company got their start. Learning our business from the inside has fueled many careers within our organization.
Why CE Broker:
- Three-time award winning "best company to work for"
- Solid opportunity for growth: 1/3 of our team has experienced mobility during their tenure
- We're committed to our core company values
- Excellent benefits including fitness expense reimbursement and affordable health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Annual ownership thinking incentive bonus
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
We're looking for someone who...
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (or an anticipated graduation date within the next year)
- Has experience working remotely
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has a cool talent like breakdancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your breakdancing skills)
Apply for this position
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at http://cebroker.applytojob.com/apply/DSEXQIyogd/Customer-Service-Specialist?source=remote