Lead Android Engineer to Build Event Apps
Posted Nov 9
Headquarters: Planet Earth
- Sched completely revolutionized our convention.
- Sched is pretty fuckin' awesome.
- Using Sched is something I actively LOOK FORWARD TO whenever we're getting ready to put on another event.
- Driven to work on something that has thousands of passionate customers — and make it even better.
- Excited to take a critical role in building out better processes for getting things done at Sched.
- Outstanding with communication skills and the ability to keep your team in the loop.
- Self-motivated to take on responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Ready to work with a small team that has your back and will support your growth.
- 2+ years experience developing and maintaining Android apps. (Kotlin/Java)
- Deep understanding of Android fundamentals (concurrency, networking, SQLite) and interface guidelines.
- Discipline to write clean and well-documented code w/ unit testing and CI process.
- Experience w/ integrating RESTful web services and push notifications.
- Experience w/ code versioning tools like Git.
Apply for this position
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I want to join Sched" and tell us: 1) A bit about yourself & why you're a great fit for our team. 2) Live examples of apps you've built and what you were responsible for. 3) Links to Github or social media or a personal site that helps us get to know you. 4) Ask us one question about Sched.