Content Marketing Specialist
Posted Nov 8
Headquarters: West Palm Beach
Join our team of remote marketing professionals where we put a top priority on growth... not just growth of the agency and our clients, but most importantly the growth of each team member.
Content is essential to an effective digital marketing strategy. The Content Marketing Specialist leads the creation of marketing-oriented content for use throughout all primary digital marketing strategies.
- Create educational content for client marketing programs such as blog posts, ebooks, and presentations
- Create email marketing campaigns such as newsletters, special offers, and autoresponders
- Create direct-response content with the intent of inspiring a user to take a specific action
- Plan website content and organize into an appropriate sitemap (architecture)
- Coordinate internally for the publishing of content and at times taking the lead on publishing content yourself
- Evaluate effectiveness of content using tools such as Google Analytics and Email Reports
- Identify opportunities to optimize content for higher performance, optimize, and measure impact
- Brainstorm content assets to be created for the purposes of building links into a website
- Plan content calendars
- Create and manage content blueprint tools such as Buyer Personas, Voice & Tone, and other tools that align all content in the most effective and accurate direction for clients
- Research topics by interviewing clients, interviewing outside experts, and referencing other sources and documenting this research for future use
- Be the primary team resource for understanding a client’s company, products, services, and industry.
- Creation of messaging such as taglines and service descriptions
- Create content that our clients’ prospects, leads, and clients find highly valuable
- Create content that inspires users to take a desired action
- Continually evaluate, optimize, and measure content performance
- Take care of details ensuring content is accurate, on-point, and requires limited internal back-and-forth and correction
- 2-3+ years of experience in full-time content creation
- Proven experience in writing content on a wide variety of topics
- High and intuitive people skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- High detail orientation
- Ability to create content that is accurate, valuable, engaging and goal-oriented
- High quality assurance standards for finalized content (24 out of 25 finalized content pieces should include zero grammatical errors or typos).
- A process-oriented approach to content creation through phases including goal setting, research, planning, writing, quality assurance, publishing, evaluation, and optimization.
- Strong business writing & communication skills
- Friendly can-do personality
- Strong content formatting skills
What It’s Like Working Remotely
- Work from anywhere: work from your house in Kansas, flat in Edinburgh, or hostel in Bangkok (members of our team have done all three). Some of our team members enjoy the convenience of working at home. Others enjoy living the “Digital Nomad” life traveling the USA and the world. The only requirement? Great Wifi. And for the Account Manager position, you'll be on client calls often, so wifi and connectivity is a must.
- Equipment: SUCCESS agency provides you with a laptop, secondary monitor, headset, and reimburses you for internet.
- Structure: while our team works from anywhere, we are a high performance team that collaborates intensively internally and externally. This requires structure such as regular morning kick-off video calls and communication via Slack. This is not a freelance gig. It’s a full-time position in a growing team.
- Location: Remote
- USA / Canada Residents: Candidates for this position will be USA or Canadian residents