Posted Nov 2
Headquarters: Miami Beach
Are you a self-motivated person with a strong sales background? Do you have a passion for technology and productivity? If so, you could be a perfect sales executive for Productive Power.
Productive Power helps professionals maximize their productivity through digital training that transforms the way they work. Our Digital Productivity Essentials™ program teaches participants a series of innovative, easy-to-implement best practices that significantly increase organization and productivity. Participants report life-changing results, including the ability to accomplish more, beat deadlines and enjoy peace of mind in and out of the office.
We are looking for personable and tenacious sales professionals to generate clients across the country. Because our service genuinely solves a need for prospects, they must be effective using a consultative sales approach. Sales executives will follow up on incoming leads, attend networking events, reach out to existing networks and conduct in-person and online presentations. They will work from home and travel locally on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Successful sales track record
- Very adept with technology
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Sincere interest in helping people
- Ability to work remotely and travel locally
- Live in the United States
- Be able to commute to a major city within 30 minutes
- Guaranteed $50,000 base salary
- Uncapped 10% commission
- Paid time off (vacation, personal and sick)
- Paid holidays
- Employer funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401(k) plan with company match
Join our growing team of professionals selling an exciting new service with vast market potential. Reap the financial and intrinsic rewards resulting from selling a service that helps professionals increase the quality of their lives.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.