Inside Sales Executive
Posted Nov 2
Headquarters: United Kingdom
Teamup (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management solution for independent fitness businesses. Our customers include businesses like CrossFit gyms, yoga studios, martial arts centres, and more.
Since 2012, teamup has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
Our remote team of 10 is currently based in the UK, US, and Spain.
- Qualifying potential customers
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Following up consistently
- Using data to identify opportunities (we’ll show you how)
- Phone and email communication with customers and prospects
- Native-level English proficiency and are excited to work directly with customers via email, phone or screen share
- Ability to engage potential customers by phone, and understand their requirements.
- Determination for every customer to have a great experience with teamup and a desire to take responsibility for the customers you are helping
- Experience working in a remote environment (comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Close.io, Hipchat, Skype, Basecamp, ZenDesk, Jira etc.)
- Computer literacy
- The schedule to work Monday through Friday, 9am - 5:30pm UK time, with ability to cover some hours during evenings, weekends and on public holidays if required
ESSENTIAL TO HAVE (bonus points for both)
- Experience of fitness businesses
- Experience working in the software industry
WHY WORK FOR US?
We’re a very small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard! We offer a competitive salary, gym membership, team meet ups and a great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work.
£21,000 per annum
To apply for the position of Inside Sales Executive please complete the below steps:
1. Send a copy of your CV
2. Send a cover letter explaining why you think you're suitable for the role
3. Please call +44 20 3808 8576. We will ask you for your name and number and a question focused on the customer experience, with answers to be left as a voicemail. Please take as many attempts as you like at this. We understand that you aren’t fully familiar with teamup yet.
We'll only consider applicants who complete all 3 steps.