Professional Telegram Moderators
Posted Oct 25
Headquarters: Denmark (but entire team is distributed)
AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialise in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, Stox, BANKEX, Flixxo and Hydrominer.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding a few months ago we now have over 20 staff and manage 15 high level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
However some knowledge of what Ethereum or Bitcoin are is necessary, though this is something the right person would be able to research and learn before applying. We pay our staff in Ethereum which can be easily sold for USD or the currency of your choice on a variety of exchanges and we can support you in this.
The moderation team works in shifts so you must be available at consistent times at least 5 days of the week.
Though our company is based in Denmark our team is distributed around the world (primarily Europe).
We are looking for new talents to help us out with our increasing number of projects. The tasks to complete are (among others):
- Moderation of Telegram groups: providing information and support to users, deleting offensive or inadequate messages, banning trolls and spammers, etc.
- Sharing new updates from the ICO team in different social media channels: Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram, etc., and replying to comments from other users
- Gathering questions from users and maintaining FAQ databases
And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (if you are also fluent in Russian or Chinese it will be a plus)
- Be willing to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to the task (working hours are negotiable, full-time is ideal)
- Be available for at minimum 4 hour windows during 7am-3pm GMT+1
- Have good social skills, being ready to deal sometimes with complicated users posing nasty questions or FUDing
- Be ready to invoice AmaZix for your services
- Be comfortable being paid in Ethereum
- Be organized and ready to bring your skills into a decentralized organization with members from many different countries
To show that you have the required skills (or to show you can learn them quickly), please answer the following questions that you might encounter on the Telegram channels. Answer as if you were a team member answering publicly on a channel with 3000 members.
1. What is the project Flixxo.com aiming to achieve?
2. How can I buy FLIXX tokens?
3. What is Ethereum Gas and how is it used?
4. The US Government announced they will soon replace the US Dollar with Cryptocurrency. Will they use DODGE or STX?
Also include in your application your available working hours in GMT+1.
Apply for this position
Submit your application to email@example.com