Sales Development Manager, Admissions Team
Posted Oct 19
Headquarters: United States
Remote Year brings together communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend a year working, traveling, and exploring 12 cities around the world. Spending one month in each location, communities connect with local cultures and business ecosystems, forming lifelong, borderless personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we are shaping the future of work.
Our Admissions team is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our growing consumer sales team. Working closely with our Head of Sales and the Head of Admissions you will be responsible for delivering on the Remote Year consumer sales strategy. You will bring your expertise in building and managing sales teams, maximizing pipeline potential, and - ultimately - driving revenue growth. We need a self-starter who helps others thrive in an autonomous workplace who can also develop and mentor a team of smart, talented, and passionate Admission Sales Consultants.
- Manage, coach and develop a high-performing team of Admission Consultants.
- Recruiting and retaining top talent through various sales-team appropriate engagement mechanisms.
- Develop the strategy and delivery for training, onboarding, and development of our current and new Admission Consultants.
- Lead daily sales initiatives, including both strategic elements (processes, quota alignments, targets) and operationally (tools, coaching, hiring needs)
- Set and monitor KPIs, sales targets, and goals for the team.
- Collaborate with People Business Partners on compensation packages for all levels of the sales team, onboarding, and other people-related needs.
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with a strategic plan.
3-5 years of management experience, with preference to leading a distributed sales teams.
- A strong familiarity with sales tools and CRMS in particular, Salesforce.
- Previous startup experience and/or experience working with distributed teams across multiple timezones.
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problems-solving ability - must have grit and a love for numbers.
- Ability to give direct, constructive feedback to your team, peers and co-workers.
- Ability to travel internationally extensively.
To Apply: Drop your resume below, along with a note telling us more on your leadership style, what excites you about the role, and what we're building at Remote Year.