Posted Sep 29
Headquarters: Washington, DC
We are GovPredict, an exponentially growing, Y Combinator-backed startup in Washington, DC. Our software+data product helps companies predict what the US government will do. We work with Fortune 500 publicly-traded companies, Ivy-League universities, and United States House and Senate offices. Our culture is “build fast and ask questions later.” But we value rigor and best-practices too. Our powerful team is building the software that no government has ever seen before.
Our team is distributed all around the world, with our business development headquartered in Washington, DC.
About the Job
You will be joining a small and hungry sales organization that is focused on fast iteration, crushing quotas, and tuning in to our clients' needs. In this role, you will be focused on the top of our sales funnel, helping us find new ways of bringing in and nurturing prospects. You will work directly with the CEO and CTO. We will provide some structure and suggestions, but it will be up to you to take that from idea to execution.
Responsibilities and more details:
- Send cold emails and run sales email campaigns
- Cold calls (50 or more per day)
- Appointment setting
- Full time
- Remote - but must be located in North or South America due to time zones
- 2+ years software sales experience
- History of hitting quotas
- History of cold calling with positive results
- Comfortable with Salesforce (or similar CRM)
- Independent thinker - can work without a rigid structure and be flexible in methods of finding and nurturing leads
- Can take a task from gathering requirements to execution to evaluation
- Excellent, fluent written and verbal English
- Eager to learn new things and apply them quickly
- Willing to work full-time and generally work US business hours (8am to 6pm EST). We do not strictly enforce your working hours. However, your prospects are entirely US based, so it wouldn't make sense for you to work a different schedule.