Sales Analytics Manager
Posted Sep 22
PhishMe is seeking a detail-oriented professional to help enhance the productivity and success of our global Sales team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual interested in working as part of a rapidly expanding and fast paced team. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and experience with Salesforce CRM is critical.
- Providing comprehensive reporting on sales performance,
trending, and sales forecast
- Ability to organize complex data and prepare executive level
- Building reporting on specific sales metrics within
Salesforce CRM and Wave Analytics
- Working with the sales leadership, executive team, and
operations groups to best use data in making business decisions
- Maintaining internal systems and databases to ensure data is
as complete and accurate as possible.
- Provide additional support to meet adhoc team needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Ability to manage data and build reporting within Salesforce
CRM and Wave Analytics
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with
numerous, overlapping priorities independently, as well as part of a team
- Work cross functional with key stake holders in our sales,
finance, HR, marketing, operations and technology departments.
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales cycles
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of related experience with Salesforce CRM and Wave
- 1 year experience in the IT security space preferred
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
- Remote or Leesburg
- Reports to the Director of Sales Execution
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please follow the link below: https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1458/sales-analytics-manager/job