Posted Jul 28
Harvest is an independent, profitable software company that makes tools to help businesses run more smoothly. For the past 11 years, our customers have relied on our products as a critical part of their day-to-day operations. They’re the reason we’re still in business, and their needs drive our product decisions.
Harvest started as a team of 3 and grew slowly to today’s current total of 51 lovely faces. Though we have an office in NYC, we hire the best people for the job no matter where they call home. We’ve worked as a remote team since the beginning, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels included and heard.
Marketing at Harvest
Our marketing team’s mission is clear: get more people around the world to experience Harvest.
Our approach to marketing is part creative and part scientific: we rely on first principles thinking and therefore aren’t afraid to try something new. We approach new initiatives as experiments and always measure results. We’re a small, nimble team and we value critical rigor, openness, and accountability. We stay focused to get the most important stuff done.
- You’re a practiced growth marketer and have experience experimenting with new and creative ways of attracting potential customers.
- You’ve worked in the SaaS or B2B space and have shown an ability to market to all parts of the funnel.
- You’re a great writer who can effectively and creatively communicate Harvest’s value to potential customers across a variety of formats, from short ad text to long-form content.
- You’re an excellent project manager who can be counted on to get initiatives both large and small across the finish line.
- You’re thoughtful and critical. Before executing, you take the time to understand why we’re doing a project and why it’s worth our time now.
- You’re a great teammate, fueled by giving and receiving thoughtful, straightforward feedback.
- You’re comfortable clearly expressing your ideas in asynchronous, written communication.
Does that sound like you? If so, here are some of the things we may ask of you:
- Spread awareness of Harvest—through ads, blog posts, customer stories, and more.
- Decide where our advertising dollars are best spent (Print? Podcasts? Spotify?) and negotiate with publishers on placement and price.
- Help us improve the trial experience for our customers by working with product team on new customer emails.
- Work with a designer on a mobile-friendly design for our marketing site and newsletter.
- Dig into our data and help us understand how we’re doing.
Apply for this position
Apply via Workable. Pay attention the "When You Apply" section. https://harvest.workable.com/j/4F89ACC3F3