PPC - Adwords Account Manager
Posted Jul 26
51Blocks is Denver's premier boutique Internet Marketing Agency. We provide SEO, PPC, Social Media, and other internet marketing tools and services for small businesses. We are looking for an excellent communicator that can grow new accounts by utilizing the phone, internet and our inbound tools to effectively present and close small businesses to use our platform.
Is this you or what you like?
- Autonomy - We welcome people who are looking to drive their own success. Someone who enjoys working without a boss looking over your shoulder. Someone who likes to have their own time and space to do their best work. Together we will set goals and define what success looks like together.
- Purpose - At 51Blocks we are looking for someone who enjoys growing and developing business online - helping them understand their ROI and showing them how we grow their business. We have people who love helping small business but at the same time are growing their passion in different areas. For example, we have Reggie who loves music and creates his own. Any time we run into anything in that field he loves working and helping those people. What is your passion and how can we align that?
- Always Learning - We welcome new ideas and always want you to be learning. We hope that you would have a curiosity that pushes you to learn and grow consistently.
- Who You Will Report To - You will work directly with the Founder and Owner of the company. Your daily activities will have major impact on the company?
Are you ok with these expectations and responsibilities?
- Expectations - We are looking for a highly experienced PPC account manager that can not only manage/optimize multiple Adwords accounts simultaneously and in a fast paced environment, but also build out new accounts from start to finish. You will be expected to maintain a consistent pipeline, and hit all goals and quotas agreed upon by you and the owner. You will be working closely with both the owner and our PPC account manager. Implementing conversion tracking will be a requirement as well as knowledge of Google Shopping, Search/Display Ads, Remarketing and Google Adwords Editor. You must be organized and have an excellent memory as you will be monitoring around 15-30 accounts on a regular basis. Experience with Swydo, Zoho, CallRail, LeadPages, Opteo and Wordpress is a bonus since we use these platforms daily.
- Expert knowledge in the following Adwords functionalities: Proficient ad copy writing skills, deep knowledge in ad group/keyword structure, negative keywords, keyword match-types, A/B testing various landing pages, meeting daily/monthly budgets and not exceeding budget, conversion tracking, expert knowledge in keyword research, competitor research, ad extensions and essentially having an understanding of every functionality in Adwords.
- US Hours - You must work US hours as we need to communicate with clients who are US based
- US Based - You must be based in the US
- # of Hours - This will be an hourly position. You will start with a few clients and then move up from there. Every client has a certain number of hours you will work on them. You will set the strategy and then execute against it. So start with 15-20 hours.
- Pay - $15-$18 per hour
- Moving Fast - We will be moving fast with this position so please have availability to start right away.
If this position sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply. We will reach back out in a few days if there is a good fix. We hope that whomever applies enjoys having fun and working hard every day.
Apply for this position
Please send your resume, number of hours available and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org