Associate Technical Writer
Posted Jul 21
PhishMe is seeking a detail-oriented writer and database administrator who is meticulous, can handle a high-volume workload, and can complete projects quickly. The ability to articulate the company’s message in a variety of ways is essential. The candidate should be ready to use their skills in a dynamic, high-energy organization. This position will contribute to our team with direct impact on the success of a fast-growing company.
- Maintaining internal database (Loopio).
- Internal coordination with various departments and subject matter experts regarding the completion of security questionnaires and other documentation.
- Modifying sales templates and updating content.
- Ensuring that all technical documents are compelling, well-written, accurate, and consistent.
- Evaluation, tracking and documenting all modifications to assigned documents and ensuring the updates are completed within established guidelines.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- Ability to quickly learn various technical and engineering terminology and processes
- The ability to assist in the drafting and review of a variety of documentation
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks to successful completion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to present written information in a professional format
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length and manage a high-volume workload
- Team player with strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
- Ability for limited travel, less than 10%
Education and Experience
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years of successful experience in a related role
- Experience in IT technical writing required; experience in IT Security technical writing preferred
- Competitive salary and incentive stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
- Telecommute (United States Only)
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Administrative Support Workers
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please follow the link below: https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1319/associate-technical-writer/job