Business Analyst Apprentice
Posted Jul 19
We Are Mammoth
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
We Are Mammoth is a group of strategists, designers, and engineers turning transformative ideas into high-impact digital companies. We’re looking for a business analyst to join us for our summer apprenticeship program.
We’ll need your full commitment from August through October, 9am-5pm CT, Monday-Friday. While we’re based in Chicago, you can work from anywhere in the U.S. This is a full-time paid contract position that may result in full time employment.
As an apprentice, you'll get a taste for working on a fast-paced digital product team while developing your research and business analysis skills and real-world experience that got you this far to begin with.
This summer, you'll work to help us build out ventures through data-backed decisions, shape our current products and give us a glimpse into what the future could hold.
Outside of your product development projects, you'll be mentored by seasoned entrepreneurs and tech professionals who've been there and done that. They'll show you how it's done.
At the end of the session in October, you'll have experience building new companies, working inside an existing one, and you'll be considered for a full-time position at We Are Mammoth or one of our products afterward.
So, who’s our ideal apprentice?
While only a few years into your discipline, you’ve found you can pick up skills and jobs more quickly and naturally than most others. You live and breath research but it doesn't end there. You analyze and distill your research into actionable insights for the team to act on. You thrive off of uncovering an opportunity others may be missing and use your research to back up why we should head down that path. You’re eager to work with and learn from others who have been at it much longer than you. You love the idea of collaborating with people from other disciplines in other parts of the country. You’re a self-manager. You know your limits and your strengths. You can get things done when you say they’ll get done.
- Minimum one year of relevant professional experience
- Passionate about business analysis and product research, including user interviews, qualitative and quantitative analytics and more
- Portfolio of work in your track that you're ready to share
- A clear schedule for 90 days (between August and October)
- A love for a wide variety of digital projects, both large and small
- Interest in being hired full-time upon completion of the apprenticeship if a position is available
- Professional, clear and courteous verbal and written communication
- Experience working for or in digital product companies, with a basic understanding of how products go from being ideas to companies
This is a full-time, paid contract apprentice position with the opportunity for salary + full benefits at the successful completion of the apprenticeship and at the discretion of We Are Mammoth.
We Are Mammoth includes, welcomes, and values unique contributions of all people. We do however require you to be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
No recruiter or staffing agency inquiries will be answered.