Posted Jul 17
Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
Differential is growing! Yep, it turns out clients like us :) Our team of designers, developers, jokesters, and all around good folk needs more firepower. We’re proudly headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, but our team spans across the country.
In addition to only choosing the best group of people to work around, we are also very picky about the types of clients we’ll work with. In line with our mission to rapidly unlock value for good people with meaningful ideas, we partner with forward-thinking corporate pioneers and innovators to revolutionize their organizations from the inside out and bring impactful products to life. This translates to a diverse range of projects: from 3D closet builders for clients like Organized Living, to multi-platform mobile apps for large audiences like Crossroads Church.
We hire great, trustworthy people so that we can optimize for a free & flexible culture. Flexible hours, unlimited vacation, remote work, and working on stuff you're excited about. Turns out, when you've got a dedicated team that takes pride in their work, you don't have to worry about how much time they’re spending in the office.
The ideal candidate for this opening is a mid or senior front-end engineer, but we’re interested in people of all ability levels. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership in transforming designs into an interactive masterpiece while maintaining best practices in the technical architecture.
More information can be found at handbook.differential.com
Differential Employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates
- Are Self-motivated
- Learn quickly and relentlessly
- Curious about technology and the impact it can make on the world
- Enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for their work
- Prefer agile development practices (build, measure, learn)
- Enjoy pairing and collaborating with others on problems
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Translating designs into HTML, CSS, and JS in React and React-Native
- Desiging and Implementing animations and transitions in code
- Designing interfaces with Sketch
- Front-end architecture and file organization
- Working with a team of designers and developers
- Maintaining development workflow with Github
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, and Video.