Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted Jul 12
Headquarters: United States
Do you want to revolutionize the way the world's leading technology companies innovate? What about marketing campaigns with a human-centric approach and content that changes how product builders think — all while driving the largest product management community?
We are looking for a high-energy marketer who is deeply passionate about product management. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Writes exceptionally well, with at least five years of experience in SaaS business marketing (including product launches and customer case studies)
- Has led innovative product marketing launches and social media programs for a software product
- Loves to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging
- Wants to be great and thrives in an environment where market and customer feedback is king
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and radiates team spirit
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
Apply for this position
Please send resume and cover email to: Marketingemail@example.com