WordPress Account Manager
Posted Jun 23
Headquarters: San Antonio, TX
Pressable is looking for customer-focused individuals to join our fast-paced sales and account management team. In addition to great sales or account management skills, you’ll need a working knowledge of WordPress to succeed in this role.
A Pressable Account Manager is the first point of contact for new customers and partners. We are looking for people who can make a positive impact on Pressable’s business by ensuring great experiences for VIP customers. Our Account Managers will also develop relationships with existing customers and maintain relationships with various partners.
We are looking for these specific qualities in an Account Manager:
- Some knowledge of WordPress
- Part of the WordPress Community.
- A strong background working with customers in a account management or sales role.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to clearly communicate ideas through text-based chat, video conferencing and phone calls is key.
- Legal right to work in the USA.
- Availability to work one full weekend or two weekend days per month (with compensatory weekdays off).
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in a “startup” environment.
Bonus if you’ve got:
- Experience in Sales AND Account Management.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress or other platforms.
The Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Work leads in a pre-sales capacity.
- Work with existing Pressable users on billing issues and verify that users are subscribed to the right solution.
- Answer the inbound phone line to answer pre-sales questions or address billing issues.
- Help create procedures and policies that will improve Pressable’s customer service.
- Represent Pressable at WordPress events around the US from time to time.