Ecommerce Content Editor
Posted Jun 19
Veeqo is looking for an Ecommerce Content Editor to join its pioneering, hard-working and award-winning team. The role can be based in either our Swansea head office, from our London office, or remotely, depending on the preference of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer with journalistic capabilities and strong communication skills. They will be able to show a passion for ecommerce and technology, and be comfortable creating high-quality, well-written copy to tight deadlines.
They will be highly creative, friendly, collaborative and hungry to develop their career in a fast-paced, busy environment.
Writing content for Veeqo blog
Writing regular, 1,000-word blog posts in line with the Veeqo marketing strategy, and aligned to our target audience.
Writing content for guest blogs
As well as publishing content for the Veeqo website, the Content Editor will be required to produce regular content on third-party websites in line with our overall strategy.
Responsible for managing and contributing to the Veeqo Social Media channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Writing Case Study content for Veeqo website
Visiting Veeqo customers on a regular basis and understanding how they have benefitted from our product. Communicating these benefits via written case study content on our website and email.
Communicating to the existing Veeqo database on new features, offers and incentives via email on a regular basis.
Ensuring that every word of copy published by Veeqo across our marketing emails, blog posts, website and third party blogs is 100% accurate, completely perfect in terms of grammar and punctuation.
Communicating new features, bug fixes and product updates across all Veeqo channels.
Writing press releases and engaging with strategic PR partners from across the ecommerce industry.
Tone of Voice
Becoming the “voice” of the Veeqo brand, and developing the tone and copy style we use to communicate our core proposition and values.
The successful candidate in the role of Content Editor will posses the following attributes:
- You have impeccable copywriting skills, with an excellent grasp of written English language and a high attention to detail
- You are an excellent communicator, skilled in taking complex information and communicating it in a easily-understandable way to a broad audience
- You have strong research skills. Being given a topic that you know little about, becoming an expert in that topic and producing brand new content around that topic is something that massively excites you
- Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
- You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
- You posses a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Photoshop
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference
- Learn more in a few years at Veeqo than you will in any other job
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems
- Relaxed and flexible work environment with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership
- Opportunities to quickly move into more senior management, software/product development positions
- Share options for all employees
Apply for this position
To apply for this role, please visit: https://veeqo.workable.com/j/5F2853120F