Posted Jun 16
Headquarters: Barcelona, Spain
Yameveo is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team. We are looking for team members to help us develop software for some of the most important companies in the world. This is a 100% remote opportunity!!!!
- Develop and maintain both new and legacy projects for different clients.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Be able to provide accurate estimations for upcoming features.
- Expert in PHP and it’s OOD paradigms.
- Strong knowledge in, at least, one of the most popular PHP frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Cake,…).
- Experience writing and maintaining Unit & Functional Testing.
- Demostrable experience developing and maintaining own REST API systems as well as integrating with 3rd party ones.
- Experience with distributed version control systems. Preferably Git.
- Familiar with SQL & NoSQL systems.
- Experience in UNIX systems & command-line.
- Comfortable working following agile methodologies & toolset.
- Fluent in English (or Spanish) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and continuous learner.
- Only EU Timezone.
- Queue systems.
- Experience working remotely.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 paid days off per year + bank holidays.
- Possibility to assist trainings & conferences.
- Competitive salary: up to 40.000€ DOE