Full Stack Developer / Engineer
Posted Jun 13
Headquarters: St Louis
At Pasilobus we do hard-core computer science. If you love coding and want to work with a fun group of people then this is the right place for you. Come join our team, and help us build amazing products.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer / Developer with Ruby on Rails and React.js experience and a passion for web apps with beautifully written code. You will join a great group of people working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
How you will work ...
As a Full Stack Engineer / Developer, you will be joining our product groups and work on our apps to fix bugs, code/implement new features, and maintain the pipeline by prioritizing requests, bugs, enhancements. You will also be asked to participate in internal projects from time to time.
- Live and work from wherever makes you the happiest!
- Take an Online Course and company covers it
- Free E-Books for Kindle or e-reader of your choice
- Free Uber Rides
- Amazon Gift Card for your birthday
- Gift Card from Shopify Stores we developed
Who you are...
- Great engineer about to join a stellar team that's looking to deliver amazing apps and changes the lives of many entrepreneurs.
- You build apps by writing clean, understandable, and efficient code while keeping all design aspects in mind to create robust, scalable, and secure features.
- You are aware of and follow best practices (such as test-driven development, refactoring, and code standards), but also love working in a start-up environment with open source tools and a very transparent team.
- You can work on multiple apps and projects at the same time and can adapt to a very fast paced workflow on a daily basis.
- You thrive to challenge the status quo and always look to drive the adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- You believe that mistakes and failures are the biggest catalysts of continuous improvement, and you identify lessons learned, and quickly recover from these failures.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject. Candidates who do not have a degree in these fields will be automatically eliminated. (No developer certificates accepted)
You're great at...
- Software development, and developing highly interactive applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with React.js Library
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Maintaining your code to be simple, clean, and efficient
- Version control systems such as Git
- Communicating with remote teams effectively
Get Our Attention with...
- Beautifully structured code samples
- Experience with Shopify API and React.js
- Experience with Heroku and AWS
- E-commerce experience or knowledge of e-commerce systems
- Experience with a remote working model, or freelancing
- Can drink a cup of coffee on a daily basis! Tea is also acceptable...
Apply for this position
Fill the application form in the link below: https://pasilobus.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hb2m