Support Specialist (Bilingual Chinese/English)
Posted Jun 8
At Doist, our best resource, hands-down, is our team. For the last five years, we’ve focused on fostering an amazing culture of scrappiness, independence, responsibility and ownership. We believe that a strong, vibrant and cohesive company culture comes before anything else. Our flagship product is Todoist, a to do app used by more than 10 million people worldwide.
Our diverse international team continues to grow and, now, we are seeking to hire a Bilingual Support Specialist who has a passion, the right skills, and a solid experience to deliver excellent customer service and delight our customers with care.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering outstanding multi-channel (Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.) customer support in English and Chinese
- Reproducing product issues, reporting them to the the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Sharing user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese (additional language skills is a plus)
- Good understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated passion for customer care
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
- Ideal applicants are existing Todoist users who use the product regularly
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a co-working space in the city where you live.
You can read more about how we work in this Forbes article http://www.forbes.com/sites/joshsteimle/2015/08/24/how-startup-todoist-manages-a-global-team/