Product Manager / business analyst (3 month contract)
Posted Jun 7
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Help us create tools that our customers want to use.
We are a growing SaaS company that helps our customers schedule content to Instagram. We're looking at our options for the next stage of our growth, and need a product management specialist to help us best understand how we can meet our customers' needs.
Your role will be to speak with customers about a few concepts we are considering to improve our customers' working lives. You'll use a combination of surveys, interviews/calls and any other techniques required to gather intel and then work with our team to identify what a solution to their challenges might look like.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in business-to-business SaaS product management.
- Good interview and survey design skills to collect insights.
- Competitive analysis to look at the alternatives that our customers might already be using, and critique how they can be improved.
- A clear idea of the kinds of tools and processes that would suit a company of our size (~6-8 employees, no big PM department) and growth stage (scaling product with early product/market fit but needing to take the 'next step').
- A team player who is ready to hit the ground running and get their hands dirty.
Knowledge of the social media management / tools landscape is a plus.
You will own product management at this stage - PM has been a function of our CEO to date, so we are looking for someone who has experience jumping in to be the 'first' formal product management role in the past, and all of the things that encompasses!
Our team is distributed around the world (SE Asia / EMEA / Central America), with our CEO based in Melbourne. Ideally you'll have at least a couple of hours' overlap between 9am and 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Melbourne, Australia time).
We're looking for a 3 month contract at first, but this certainly has scope to be extended.