Customer Support Lead
Posted May 30
Headquarters: Victoria BC
Customer Support Lead
SparkLIT is a rock solid SaaS operation, with a creative team of developers and designers dedicated to producing amazing web apps. At SparkLIT, we are driven to providing world leading technical support and customer service to maintain the utmost satisfaction of our existing customers while focusing on increasing our client base and are looking for passionate and driven individuals to help us achieve excellence.
- Answer the phone and respond to sales, billing, and support calls.
- Read and respond to online support and sales inquiries via online chat, email, Skype, and our ticket system.
- Reply to incidents, follow-ups, and generate reports through our CRM.
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems ranging from simple to complex
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Be innovative-- Provide on-going feedback to our Customer Success, Design, and Development teams.
- Process payments, refunds, upgrades, and cancellations of all accounts.
- Develop knowledge base articles to aid in the support of our customers.
- Monitor and update Social Media accounts.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS, web apps, and overall understanding of the structure and integration of the modern web.
- Experience working with a SaaS based model and advertising technologies is an asset.
- You are driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Have adaptable customer service skills and demonstrate your ability to understand customer needs, demonstrate empathy, and promptly follow up.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Technical support experience. (Technical writing an asset)
- A fun and supportive team that strives for excellence through constant innovation.
- Comfortable working environment that takes a work-life balance approach.
- competitive salary
- Unlimited paid vacation
Apply for this position
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org