Full-stack engineer, mid-level+
Posted May 15
Develop Mental, LLC
Develop Mental is a small but quickly growing software consultancy. We flexibly cover all aspects of software including design and delivery to strategy, culture, and training. We have special expertise in agile methodologies and test driven development. Our goal is to find great problems and great people to figure them out.
We are a flexible, passionate, and pragmatic team of expert technologists. We love working with people and strive to grow our meritocracy. We value kindness, respect, honesty. We also truly care about our craft, and need people who care as well. We work our best to check ego and status quo at the door and nearly always find a pragmatic solution for any problem.
Founded in the last year, we have secured several longterm clients and projects simply by word of mouth, without spending a dollar on marketing. We don’t even have a website yet!!! Seriously!!! Having reached a manageable balance of growth and stability, we are currently in a ramp-up mode while we prepare to launch our first sustained marketing effort.
- Collaborating with clients and team on solution design of apps and various software solutions
- Executing and owning all aspects of software development process
- Continuing to hone your craft and learning any necessary new skills / technologies
- Improving Develop Mental’s culture, process, and standards
- 3-5 years in a full-stack software development role
- Experience with agile and TDD methodologies and practices
- Solid communication skills in general
- The ability to effectively speak up, raise a concern, question an idea, and explain your own ideas
- The ability to be productive and effective in a remote and on-site setting
- Experience with Java, DevOps
- Project management experience
- Did we mention communication skills?
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Fitness / gym reimbursement
- A team of people that truly care
- Commitment to work/life balance
The Bottom Line
Develop Mental is a modern, passionate, and pragmatic place to work. Apply now to get in on the ground floor and help build something incredibly special OR apply now to find your next cool gig and leave it at that...
Apply for this position
Send a resume or CV to email@example.com