Posted May 12
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
How would you like to work for the #1 Shopify Plus agency in the world? If you're looking to be part of a company that fosters creativity and innovation, works on the cutting edge of emerging technologies, and truly prizes its people and culture, then you want to look at Noticed. We offer a friendly remote work environment, bonuses, and we are proudly the fastest growing Shopify Plus Partner around.
We need an experienced Front-End Developer who has a passion for technology, a willingness to learn and grow, and a desire to commit to our company and the clients we serve. This position will report directly to the Director of Development. The ideal candidate will have experience in the eCommerce industry, be an enthusiastic and disciplined professional with strong development abilities. You will collaborate with a project management and design team to translate design concepts into functional eCommerce websites, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a Noticed Front-end Developer, you'll create killer Front-end prototypes and custom Shopify themes. You'll become an expert in Conversion Rate Optimization - helping brands you know and love convert customers and make a big impact. You'll work directly with our award-winning Creative Team, Account Strategists and Project Managers to produce work you can be proud of.
Let's talk if: You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards. You are able to emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code. You have some Shopify and Liquid chops. Our ideal candidate will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of digital technology and present high-quality, interactive eCommerce storefronts.
This is a growth oriented position that will allow you to move within our team and obtain relevant industry certifications.
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions. Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
A PLUS FOR
- Versed in agile development and best practices
- eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.) and architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, or other
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
As a professional in this role, you'll be overwhelmingly successful at Noticed if you:
- Work well both independently and in cooperation with others
- Have a sense of ownership for your work and for the product
- Are intellectually curious and you're passionate about your craft
- Strive to get better every day, and to make others around you better
- Challenge convention
- Competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, paid vacation
- 50% Contribution Towards Medical Benefits, Dental, & Vision (eligible after 90 days for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off: 15 vacation days, 9 predetermined holidays, generous sick leave (eligible after 90 days)
- Remote Employment
- Potential to travel for tradeshows
- Company funded training, certifications, and education
- Incredibly talented team
- We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is young, hungry, driven, and passionate - here's your chance to be part of it.
No recruitment agencies please!