International Business Development for Shipping Service
Posted May 8
Headquarters: Houston, TX
Fishisfast provides people and business around the world with a virtual US address, and allows them the easily buy from US ecommerce sites.
What separates us from our competitors is our focus on creating a uniquely powerful customer experience. Our service is so powerful and simple that a single use will usually convince a competitor’s user to switch permanently.
Our service has been a long time in the making, and we can serve customer needs like no other in the industry. Now we’re ready to expand our service to new markets around the world. So, we are looking for partners to help with international business development.
Because of the nature of our industry, every market has a potentially different set of challenges, opportunities and use cases for a service like ours. We are currently hiring regional customer service / social media managers will work closely with our global business development director to identify these challenges and opportunities and help discover where the things we can do intersect with the needs of a local market.
We will offer an initial 3-month contract during which we lay the groundwork and assess the potential of the region in question, with the option of extending to 6 months where we see promise, and finally becoming a permanent position when the region shows itself to be a viable addition to our supported markets.
We are currently most interested in candidates with a strong research background and deep knowledge of the following areas of the world:
* China / Chinese-speaking world
* South Korea
* Russia / Eastern Europe
* Australia and New Zealand
* Spanish-speaking Latin America
* Middle East
* Others (will consider candidates from anywhere)
Our ideal candidates:
* Are able to independently make decisions and implement ideas
* Think strategically
* Take the time to have an informed opinion on key issues
* Are willing to fight to see the right direction taken
* Have experience with an international focus
* Are great written communicators
* Can lead and inspire a diverse team
The successful candidate for this position will:
* Live or have lived in target markets for an extended time (cannot stress this enough)
* Speak the language of the target markets at an advanced business level (native is great, too!)
* Understand the long term opportunities and challenges of our industry
* Have a good understanding of online marketing tools and concepts
* Be highly organized, focused and able to condense large amounts of information down to the most relevant points
At Fishisfast, our team works remotely. The successful candidate will join our remote team and will need to become very familiar with the software we use to plan work and collaborate over long distances (mainly Slack, Basecamp, Asana, Skype, and Google Apps).
Apply for this position
Send a resume to email@example.com