Senior Account Manager, Europe
Posted May 5
Headquarters: The Internet
Who we are:
Evergiving supports the face to face fundraising (acquisition of new regular donors) of most of the world's largest non profit organisations. Charities like UNICEF, Red Cross, Greenpeace, WWF, Save the Children, UNHCR, Amnesty International and World Vision use Evergiving to recruit new donors out on the streets, in shopping malls and door to door.
We're making an incredible difference. We're a group of highly dedicated and talented people (and a few veritable geniuses) located globally; from the rain forests of Argentina to the heart of the Emerald Isle to the Australian hinterland; from Buenos Aires to London to Berlin to Quito to San Francisco to Sydney. We operate in 31 countries and 17 different languages.
We've grown and are growing at a blistering pace because we have always put our customers at the centre of everything we do. We are proudly bootstrapped and a creative commons for an industry that raises a billion dollars annually for the improvement of the world around us.
Us and you:
- We’re a software platform with interfaces in to many different charity applications, banking systems and other services. You must have a strong technical background and be able to demonstrate a fluency with software and an ability to manage a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders. You can easily understand API docs, read/follow code at some level and at least write a simple regular expression. You can explain it all in simple and appropriate terms for any audience.
- We support mission critical activities 24x7x365 and some highly demanding and pressured environments. You'll be able to respond to that pressure with strong communication and problem solving skills. You'll love stepping up and doing whatever it takes to get the right outcome. Your sleeves are ready-rolled.
- We support some users that are such fundraising heroes they simply don't have any room left for aptitude with technology. You'll love that and want to make their experience a wondrous one.
- We're a multi-disciplinary team. You'll appreciate the variety and opportunity that offers and be able to switch focus easily but you don't get distracted and you finish everything you start. You have the technical proficiency to pick up and use new tools and technologies easily.
- We all work remotely, as must you. You'll enjoy the flexibility and freedom that brings but have the maturity to handle it. You can work unsupervised because you over-deliver and that's the only way you work.
- We have customers in every country in Europe so experience working in more than one country is desirable as is fluency in more than one European language (travel isn’t necessary for the role). English is required but may happily be a second (or 3rd, 4th etc) language.
- You're known to be hard working, honest, patient, generous and intelligent.
We'll expect you to:
- Manage customers across Europe;
- Develop and deliver fantastic multimedia demonstration and training materials;
- Assist customers with pre-sales enquiries;
- Help our customers through the design of new campaigns and get them set up on Evergiving;
- Answer support queries and issues via email, phone and chat;
- Be active and engaged in our social media;
- Learn everything there is to learn about Evergiving’s products and regular giving fundraising;
- Use your skills and acquired expertise in regular giving fundraising to innovate and improve Evergiving; and
- Support the whole team in delivering software that people love to use.
Why you should apply:
In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to build something amazing. We have a fun, friendly and supportive team culture, and we’re offering the opportunity to grow and develop your skills & experience as an Evergiving expert in a ground-breaking technology environment.
Apply for this position
We'll accept applications from any European country. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org