Posted May 4
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario
CityBlast is a fast-growing venture-backed Real Estate Marketing Agency that’s seeking top talent to grow our North American business. We’re looking for people who share our passion for Social Business Technologies and Modern Marketing Strategy. This is an amazing opportunity for a Growth Hacker to work with a highly skilled team and be at the center of an emerging market.
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, the Growth Hacker is an integral part of the CityBlast Digital Marketing Team.
- Improving the performance of all digital campaigns through deep data analysis and A/B testing of current campaigns and ongoing campaigns developed.
- Create and optimize new and existing PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google, Bing and more.
- Optimizing the conversion rates to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Working closely with other team members supporting them to achieve overall growth of the brand.
- Optimizing landing pages we use for all of our marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimize email marketing campaigns.
- Working proactively to identify new opportunities for optimization.
- Building CRO strategies to make our marketing efforts more effective.
- Providing input into campaign strategy and landing page design for new marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with other team members to develop and validate new Conversion Centered Design principles.
- Creating content for CRO.
- Improving existing knowledge and acquiring new skills through self-education, research and development.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to persuasion, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Disseminating knowledge and experience to the rest of the team wherever possible. Actively contributing to discussions and brainstorming sessions as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience optimizing websites and landing pages.
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to inform website decisions.
- 2+ years’ experience with Google Analytics and KISSmetrics and Optimizely (or similar tools).
- Experience with Google AdWords, ClickTale, FullStory and MouseFlow (or similar).
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, Adwords, Facebook Ads and conversion optimization.
- You are a skilled marketing copywriter on various online blogs and publications (preferably your own and as a guest on various platforms).
- Proven track record of successful A/B tests that have shown a positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Strong opinions about landing page best practices, but understand that best practices constantly need to be tested.
- Excellent communication skills and use this to write case study material about A/B tests.
Our company culture is one of balance and communication. Open seating with a collaborative approach, there’s no room for big egos here. Everyone benefits from shared experiences and information.
We celebrate the wins as a team, catered lunches on Fridays, we go bowling and to Blue Jays games. We balance out the serious with the fun and vice versa.
Every day we challenge the constraints of social media marketing and branding.
Our passion for people and business communications is what drives our product development and our daily lives. It’s what builds our success.
This is why we’re excited. This is what keeps us going. There’s a change happening and we want the best people out there to help us transform the way our customers communicate with their prospective buyers.
Joining us now means being a direct contributor to the next evolution of business communications.