Posted May 3
Headquarters: Gold Coast, Australia
About the Job
Do you know how to make software look good and flow with ease?
Are you a star when it comes to modernising the way people navigate the web?
Do you want to be involved in software that changes the health industry?
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and ready to take on the challenge of making our SaaS application remarkable. We want someone who has a "get it done" attitude and a history of delivering beautiful work time after time.
At Nookal we are a fast-paced company, you will own the front end of Nookal, won’t shy away from "the new" and can implement processes and systems with ease. You prosper in chaos! Follow through on your commitments and assume responsibility without being asked, along with encouraging others to embrace change.
We are after an expert that -
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Communicate ideas, challenges and problems as and when they arise.
- Experienced in UX design for SaaS applications.
- Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design.
- Understands product management and can understand user behaviours and motivations.
- Loves to create wireframes and mock-ups and refine them based on team input.
- Wants to have ownership and responsibility of key work and measure the success of new designs, along with promoting active listening with team members.
We want someone that –
- Assists in
enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritises multiple tasks effectively.
Apply for this position
To apply for the role of please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com