Lead Automation Engineer
Posted Apr 21
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
This job is open to applicants residing anywhere within the United States or Canada.
You'll spend about 60% of your time as a highly technical individual contributor and 40% of your time leading the team through the delivery of CI and CD solutions.
Why Work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience: You have at least 3 years of professional experience developing automated test suites using tooling such as test-unit, RSpec, Capybara, Selenium, and Jenkins.
- Proficient dealing with server infrastructure, AWS, and Docker.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a passion for well-implemented solutions.
- A passion for test automation.
- Experience with mobile automation suites for iOS and Android.
Here's what you can expect to work on
- Improve reliability of our continuous integration and continuous delivery suites for web and mobile.
- Setup cross-app, cross-microservice integration tests with Docker.
- Work within the Ruby on Rails ecosystem to solve problems and optimize the test suite.
- Help other team members with automation tests, issues and questions.
- Deploy, maintain and optimize mobile CI/CD suites for Android and iOS.
- Lead a small team through the planning of quarterly and yearly goals, help the technical direction.
- Hire and train teammates.
A few facts about us
- We deploy our applications to production on average 25 times per day.
- We have over 250 private repositories in Github, ranging from forks of gems, our own internal gems as well as auxiliary applications.
- Our production stack is hosted on AWS and QA clusters on DigitalOcean.
- Hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals will utilize the products you build.
- We host unstructured "hack days" periodically, which is time reserved for you to scratch a code itch.
- A couple times a year we run a co-op where you can pick a few people you'd like to work with and drive a specific company goal.
- Every new engineer ships code to production on day one. Our mentorship program ensures you're immersed in the team's culture early on.
- We embrace the distributed culture, with over half of our team spread out across multiple continents.
About the Technical Stack
- Lead and grow your team in growing company.
- Set the direction for the CI/CD suites.
- Full medical, vision, dental for you and your family.
- Generous pre-IPO stock incentives.
- 3+ weeks of vacation (another week off during the December Holidays)
- Top of the line hardware.
- 401K (non-matched) and flexible spending accounts.
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage.
- All-company trips in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, profits, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC). Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.