Customer Success Manager (North America)
Posted Apr 7
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
- Deliver awesome, personal & useful support to our customers, helping them resolve issues and use Qwilr to create the best documents possible.
- Work with our team (including our founders) to make sure that our customers’ voices are being heard in every business decision we make.
- Sweat the little details with our customers - but are also comfortable looking at the big picture and understanding our business as a whole.
- Contact trial users to understand their current proposal process and business needs, pain points, and implementation timeline.
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and web-presentations.
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Hit expected activity metrics.
- Develop and maintain your sales pipeline by ensuring all activities are logged and followed up in Hubspot.
- Have 2+ years of sales or success experience.
- Are comfortable selling while maintaining a helpful & educational demeanour. We are not aggressive in our sales process, but we still firmly believe in selling to prospects.
- Are a kind, upbeat person with superhuman levels of EQ, who can make a frustrated user smile, even from behind a computer.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Strong Business acumen and curiosity about the prospect’s business.
- Love software and are comfortable using a range of tools (like Qwilr, Slack, Asana, Skype, Intercom, Zendesk, Stripe and Google Apps).
- Enjoy working in a small team in an ever changing environment.
- Can talk like a human, even when things get technical. We expect excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- You are very comfortable on customer calls, video conferences and webinars - as well as on email and chat.
- Are excited to grow a startup into a successful business - and are eager to learn many new skills along the way.
- Have worked for a Tech company - especially if it was a SaaS company (so you're comfortable with MRR, Churn, LTV, NPS, etc).
- Experience with HTML, CSS & JS (especially CSS).
- Have used Qwilr for some or all of your application.
- Fluency in languages other than English - especially Spanish
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please prepare a brief CV and a short, but thoughtful cover letter & apply via: http://jobs.qwilr.com/o/customer-success-manager-north-america/ Please explain why you're a great fit for this role, why you're interested in working for Qwilr, and what feature you think our customers would love us to build next.