Posted Mar 14
- Terraform for managing AWS VPC infrastructure
- Salt for managing our EC2 environments
- Kubernetes for Docker orchestration
- GitLab CI for building and deploying Docker containers
- ELK for managing logs
- Sensu/Grafana for monitoring and metrics
- PagerDuty for supporting issues in production
- You have production experience supporting, securing, and scaling complex web applications hosted on AWS using most of the above technologies.
- You're reachable, communicative, and functional at 3am when the sky is falling.
- You once unwittingly hacked into a military supercomputer running war simulations, believing it was just a game.
- Like us, you value stability, work/life balance, group decisions, and working with people that are good-natured, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- You hate both the corporate bureaucracy of a big company and the uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- You're looking for a family to join, rather than a stepping stone toward another gig.
Apply for this position
Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you're a fit for our team. Include a resume and anything else that will help us understand how 1337 you are.